Skip To Main Content

New Student Registration

New Student Registration

Registration Information

Listed below are the documents we require based on your living arrangements.
1. If you reside in a home you own or lease/rent in Everman ISD, we will need a current (within 30 days) gas, water, and electric bill. In addition, we will need a copy of the lease agreement or mortgage statement.

2. If you reside in an Apartment, we need a copy of your lease agreement.


Document Needed to Enroll

  • Two proofs of residency in the parent/guardian's name:
    • mortgage statement or lease agreement, AND
    • current or previous month's utility bill (electric, gas, or water ONLY)
    • Phone and cable bills are not acceptable 
  • Student's birth certificate
  • Student's Social Security card 
  • Student's up-to-date immunization record
  • Driver’s license of parent/guardian
  • Last report card/transcript from the previous school attended (if applicable)
  • Withdrawal form from previous school (if applicable)

Falsification of Enrollment Documentation

Under Section 37.10 of the Texas Penal Code (Tampering with Governmental Records), any person who knowingly falsifies information on a form required by the District for enrollment of a student commits an offense that carries monetary and possible criminal liability.  That person is liable for the maximum tuition fee the District may charge [see FDA] or the amount the District has budgeted per student as maintenance and operating expenses, whichever is greater. The District retains the right to investigate the validity of any documents submitted for enrollment. 


Statement of Residence 

If you cannot provide sufficient proof of residency because you are living with someone who is the actual EISD resident and there is no electric, gas, water bill, or lease agreement in your name, you will need to complete the Statement of Residence Paperwork. 

The following information must be presented at the time of the appointment to complete the Statement of Residence paperwork: 

  • Parent's Driver's License (address MUST match the EISD address or provide documentation that the address has been updated within the past 30 days)
  • A bill of mail in the parent's name with the EISD address on it 
  • Resident's Driver's License
  • Water/Gas/Electric Bill in the Resident's Name (must be current within 30 days of enrollment)
    • Phone and cable bills are not accepted