Everman ISD offers free Adult Education preparation classes to help you prepare for either the General Educational Development test (GED) or the High School Equivalency Test (HSE).
We offer classes for adults 21 and older. All education levels are welcome, and classes are offered in both English & Spanish. If you would like to attend classes, please complete the registration form. Our classes are on a first-come, first-served basis and only have a limited number of spots.
- Contact Us
- How can I register for classes?
- How long will it take me to get my GED/HSE?
- How often do I need to come to class?
- Do I have to live in the Everman ISD School boundary to participate?
- Do I have to have United States citizenship in order to take the GED?
- How much does the program cost?
- I only speak Spanish, will I have to test in English?
- What if I have learning, emotional, physical disability, or ADD? Can I receive accommodations?
- Is there an age requirement to enroll in classes?
- How much does it cost to take the GED?
- How do I register for the test?
- Does EISD have a testing center?
- What is a passing score?