About Communications/Public Relations
One Goal...One Purpose...Student Success!!!
Welcome to the Everman ISD Public Relations Department where our mission is to promote a positive perception for EISD and continue to build community relations between parents, staff, and students while developing and providing external and internal communications platforms that build relationships centered on trust with our stakeholders.
Department's areas of focus:
- Communication & Social Media - general communication
- Media Relations - handling of media inquiries
- Community Relations - community engagement
- Web Services - external & internal website
- District Special Events - district-wide events (i.e. Back to School Bash)
- Publications - magazines, press releases, brochures, booklets, and other print materials
- Public Relations Publicity (staff members): Eduporia HelpDesk Ticket
- Contact Information - Email firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-568-3500
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Safe Harbor ensures that an entity that provides a platform for user content is not held responsible for its users' actions. The designated person for Everman ISD is Dr. Nikita Russell.
Everman ISD Official Brand Colors