Peachjar Electronic Flyers
GUIDELINES FOR FLYER APPROVAL
Everman Independent School District cooperates with nonprofit community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students and staff by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar, a free online service for schools. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology and maintain fiscal responsibility, we are moving from paper to digital flyer delivery. E-flyers will now be emailed directly to parents’ inboxes as well as posted online for easy access.
- Visit www.peachjar.com or www.eisd.org.
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (Account Type).
- Upload flyer for approval.
- Flyers will be automatically submitted to the district office. The Director of Policy Support & Public Relations will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards contained herein. There is a small fee to distribute flyers through the Peachjar system but is is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
NOTE: If you are a parent group at one of our EISD schools, contact your school’s Peachjar Site Administrator for instructions.
Distribution of Materials to Students/Parents:
Distribution of Materials to Employees:
- The district will send home non-school literature electronically and post online through the District’s partner (Peachjar). Paper flyers from outside organizations will not be distributed.
- The criteria for distribution of non-school literature as outlined below must be met for a flyer to be considered for approval:
- The materials must involve age and/or developmentally appropriate activities for students and must clearly state that the activity is for students or students’ benefit.
- The flyer must not cause disruption of the operation and discipline of the school.
- All flyers must contain the following statement: "This organization and its activities are not related to or sponsored by the Everman Independent School District."
Flyers will NOT be approved that violate board policy (see GKDA board policy):
- Flyers will need to be approved by the Policy Support & Public Relations Department.
- Materials shall be placed in a central location in the lounge and/or workroom as determined by the principal.
- No materials shall be placed in the teacher/employee box.
If you have questions please contact the Policy Support & Public Relations Department:Dr. Nikita Russellcommunications@eisd.org
- The materials are obscene, vulgar, or otherwise inappropriate for the age and maturity of the audience.
- The materials endorse actions endangering the health or safety of students.
- The materials promote illegal use of drugs, alcohol, or other controlled substances.
- The distribution of such materials would violate the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or other rights of another person.
- The materials contain defamatory statements about public figures or others.
- The materials advocate imminent lawless or disruptive action and are likely to incite or produce such action.
- The materials are hate literature or similar publications that scurrilously attack ethnic, religious, or racial groups or contain content aimed at creating hostility and violence, and the materials would materially and substantially interfere with school activities or the rights of others.
- There is reasonable cause to believe that distribution of the non-school literature would result in material and substantial interference with school activities or the rights of others.
Director of Policy Support & Public Relations