Pre-K Registration Information
New Student Registration
Required documents for brand new students to Everman ISD:
Legal birth certificate
Immunization record (Out of State Students will not be given a 30-day provisional period, proof is required prior to enrollment)
Last report card or transcript
Student Social security card
Parent/Guardian Driver’s license or identification card
Proof of residence:
Current utility bill (no older than 30 days)
Phone and cable bills are NOT accepted.
In order to enroll your child as a new student at Everman ISD, please complete the following steps:
Complete the required online registration and upload the required documents.
Complete the required online registration and bring the required documents to your child's campus (dates and locations).
Visit your child's school to complete online registration and submit required documents such as proof of residency, immunization record, and current parent ID to your child's campus (dates and locations).
*Your login and password will be sent to your email address.
*Use the link in the email to log in and begin the process.
- What if I have received confirmation of a transfer but it still shows me going to the old school?
- It may not have been coded on our side. Registrars are now off contract, so the remaining changes may not be made until after July 11th. DO NOT complete registration at this time because it will NOT carry over. Please wait to register once the adjustment has been made.
- What if I didn’t apply for a transfer but it shows me going to a campus that I did not expect?
- First, check the district school locator to verify the campus you are assigned to according to your address. You can find the locator here: Locate my school
- If the school in Skyward does not match what the locator says and you did not apply for a transfer, there are a few possible explanations:
- Your student is a part of a program only offered at a specific campus. This is common with Special Education students, Bilingual Education students, and STEM students.
- Your student had a transfer in place from a previous year that has carried over.
- There is an error on the Skyward end of things.
- If the error is a result of these things, please check back after July 11th, 2022. Errors from the Skyward end of things and changes due to transfers should be in place at that point. You can also contact the campus with questions about special programs or changes you did not expect to see at that time.
- If you are not assigned to the campus you expect, DO NOT register at this time. It will not carry over.
- Should I go ahead and register if it isn’t showing the right school or the school I expect?
- No. It will not carry over. Please wait until it has been corrected.
- What if I need to make a change to a “read only” field?
- You can contact the campus once the registrars return to work on July 26, 2022.
- What if I get a red message that says “All fields with bold text and borders are currently waiting for approval by the district”?
- You can still save that step and move on. It just means that the district will be looking at that data prior to accepting the registration. This is mainly done to ensure data is accurate and/or that we have documentation on file to help with the change.
- What if I need to change something in a step I have already completed?
- If you do want to make edits to a certain step, select that step on the right and click the button at the bottom that says “Edit Step #”
- How do I know I have completed a step?
- You will see a green check next to the step on the right side of the screen. This indicates that you have completed that step and do not need to revisit it.
- Why do I have to fill out the same forms every year?
- Everman ISD wants to stay updated on the most current information to better serve our students and families. It is also important to have the most up-to-date information when we report statistics and data to the state.
Family Access FAQs
Family Access FAQs
- What is Skyward Family Access?
Family Access is an informational resource made available to every family at no cost. This resource provides real-time information about your child's grades, attendance, schedule, health and demographic information. Family Access provides safe, secure and easy access to your child's school record.
How do I sign up for Family Access?
Signing up for Family Access is easy! If you are new to the district, you will need to request a new account by completing an application. As soon as your information is processed, you will receive an email with your username and a link for your password. The email is from Skyward Family Access please check your junk mail if you do not see it in your inbox. If you do not receive an email at all, please contact the campus-designated person. (Contact list below)
Will I need to sign up for Family Access every year?
No. Once you have an active student(s) in the district, you will not need to reapply.
Why do my spouse and I need different Family Access accounts?
Parents have different accounts with their own logins and passwords so that they can login in simultaneously without any issues. Parents who share legal custody of a child also have different logins but only the parent that lives in the district and provides proof of residency can make change requests for the student(s) such as emergency contact updates, telephone number updates and registration information updates. This is setup to protect the privacy of the registering parent and any co-parent.
Can I see information on my students that attend different campuses? Do I need a separate account for each child?
You will be able to see information about your children that attend other campuses. You will have one account that gives you access to your children at all Everman ISD campuses at that time. If you are unable to see all of your children please contact the district office to have your accounts combined.
How do I change my password?
To change your password, you need to login to Family Access. Once you are on the main display for Family Access, please click the button in the upper right-hand corner of the display that says Account Info. This button will show you all of your account information and how to change your password. You will be required to provide your current password when changing your password.
How can I retrieve my password if I forget?
Go to the Family Access log in page and click on the “Forgot your Login/Password?” link. You will receive an email with your username and a link for your password. Please follow the directions in the email to reset your password. You can also contact the campus contacts listed at the bottom of the page.
Why aren't all grades available at the same time? How often are grades updated?
Family Access provides real-time information. Grade reporting is a campus/department decision. Since teachers input grades over a period or time, not all grades will show up at the same time. See our district calendar for progress report and report card posting dates.
Dan Powell Early Learning Academy Pre-K to Kindergarten
PEIMS/Registrar: Amy Delgado
Bishop Elementary 1st- 5th Grade
Attendance Clerk: Adriana Pedroza
PEIMS/Registrar: Devondria Childress
Souder Elementary 1st- 5th Grade
ERay Elementary 1st- 5th Grade
Attendance Clerk: Ashley Martinez
PEIMS/Registrar: Flor Duran
Hommel Elementary 1st- 5th Grade
Townley Elementary 1st- 5th Grade
Attendance Clerk: Shakera Freeman
PEIMS/Registrar: Linda Morgan
Roy Johnson STEM Academy 6th-8th Grade
PEIMS/Registrar: Anitra George
Charles Baxter Jr. High School 6th-8th Grade
PEIMS/Registrar: LaTonya Lewis
Everman High School 9th-12th Grade
Attendance Clerk: Rawanda Delgadillo
Registrar: Tiffany Hemmit-Scott
Everman Academy High School 9th- 12th Grade
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.