*FOR PRE-K PLEASE CLICK THE LINK TO THE LEFT FOR PK/K REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Registration for new and returning students is completed online for all Everman ISD students. All registration forms must be completed online. During the registration process, you will have the option to upload required documents (see list below). If you do not have access to a web-based device (computer or smartphone) or may not have the capability to upload documents, you may register or bring the required documents to the campus. Each campus will have computers available for your use. Please feel free to call your child's campus with any questions.
Required documents for brand new students to Everman ISD:
- Legal birth certificate
- Immunization record (Out of State Students will not be given a 30-day provisional period, proof is required prior to enrollment)
- Last report card or transcript
- Student Social security card
- Parent/Guardian Driver’s license or identification card
- Proof of residence:
- Current utility bill (no older than 30 days)
- Lease agreement
- Mortgage statement
- Phone and cable bills are NOT accepted.
To register students previously enrolled in Everman ISD, only these items are needed:
- Complete the required online registration and upload required documents such as proof of residency, immunization record, and current parent ID.
- Complete the required online registration and bring required documents such as proof of residency, immunization record, and current parent ID to your child's campus (dates and locations are listed below).
- Visit your child's school to complete online registration and submit required documents such as proof of residency, immunization record, and current parent ID to your child's campus (dates and locations are listed below).
NEW to EISD: Start here if your family is new to Everman ISD.
In order to enroll your child as a new student in Everman ISD, please complete the following steps:
STEP 1: Start the online application.
Click here to request a login account using a valid email address and phone number.
*Your login and password will be sent to your email address.
*Use the link in the email to log in and begin the process.
RETURNING STUDENTS FOR 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR:
Please log into Family Access using the link below to verify your student's information.
Complete all required forms and upload all required documents.
*Visit the district's website for the 2021-2022 school calendar, student dress code, and other important information regarding the upcoming school year.