Everman ISD, in partnership with parents and the community, will provide innovative instructional programs for students to inspire a passion for lifelong learning, to develop responsibility and character and to achieve academic excellence and college readiness enabling them to compete in an ever-changing global community.
ONE GOAL...ONE PURPOSE...STUDENT SUCCESS
- To achieve excellence for all students as evidence by high academic achievement on a variety of performance standards.
- To build strong relationships with our clients…students, parents, community and business partners.
- To maintain a safe and secure environment for all students and staff.
- To continually focus on the improvement of student attendance and the decline of the dropout rate.
- To provide and maintain facilities in a quality, cost-effective manner.
- To recruit and retain outstanding faculty, staff and administrators.