EVERMAN INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT
Social Media Commenting Guidelines
The purpose of the Everman Independent School District’s social media is to facilitate an ongoing dialogue on education issues. We encourage your comments, ideas and concerns as they are important to ensure that a broad range of community members are active and informed participants in discussions. The Everman Independent School District reserves the right to modify this policy at any time and the Everman Independent School District expressly reserves the right to remove comments from its pages.
Everman Independent School District retains the right to remove or not remove comments. In addition, we expect that participants will treat each other, as well as our district, our employees, and our students, with respect. We will remove comments if they fall into the follow categories:
- contain vulgar or abusive language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups
- promote services or products (non-commercial links that are relevant to the blog post or comment are acceptable)
- are clearly “off topic,” or “spam”
- make unsupported accusations
- reference employees or students by name
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include personally identifiable information, such as a Social Security number, addresses, phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment.
Questions you post for the Everman Independent School District may not always be answered on the social media page. If you have a question for us, please contact Communications Department at 817-568-3500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.