Everman ISD, in partnership with parents ant the community, will provide innovative instructional programs for students to inspire a passion for lifelong learning, to develop responsibility and character and to achieve academic excellence and college readiness enabling them to compete in an ever-changing global community.
ONE GOAL...ONE PURPOSE...
1. Everman ISD manifests unity of vision and mission with goals for academic achievement.
2. Educators hold high expectations for all students to achieve through academic and behavioral support.
3. Everman ISD's culture of success depends on personal responsibility and accountability.
4. Continuous improvement occurs through sustained professional learning, collaboration among all stakeholders and ongoing leadership development.
5. The District appreciates and embraces diversity and the resulting contributions to local and global communities.
6. The District actively encourages participation from all stakeholders.