Everman Independent School District

Skip to main content


  • Aim for Fitness
    • Aim for healthy weight
    • Become physically active every day
  • Build a Healthy Base
    • Let the Food Pyramid guide your choices of food
    • Choose a variety of grains daily, especially whole grains
    • Choose a variety of fruits and vegetables each day
    • Keep food safe to eat
  • Choose Sensibly
    • Choose a diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol and moderate in total fat
    • Choose beverages and foods to moderate your intake of sugars
    • Choose and prepare foods with less salt
For more ideas and information on how to provide healthy meals for your family, please visit the TDA website at: www.squaremeals.org

Child Nutrition Staff

Rebecca Noon
Child Nutrition Director
1520-A Everman Parkway
Everman, Texas 76140
817-568-3590  ext. 4041
817-568-3599 fax
Yolanda Veloz
Administrative Assistant

1520-A Everman Parkway

Everman, Texas 76140
817-568-3590  ext. 4040
817-568-3599 fax
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, Large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or Local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:  http:https://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
             Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
            1400 Independent Avenue, SW
            Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.